Open your most recent novel or work-in-progress.Turn to page 7 or page 77.Count 7 lines down.Copy (or read aloud in a vlog post) the next 7 sentences…in their entirety.No cheating or editing!!!Then tag 7 more authors!
Author Interview — Scott Tracey
Interview with Scott Tracey
I’m pleased as pleased can be to have Scott Tracey, author of WITCH EYES, answering questions on my blog today.
Okay, so that’s a lie. Scott is REALLY answering questions on the Apocalypsie blog today. On this blog, I’m answering the questions for him.
I keep telling Scott he should hire me to do all his speaking and blogging engagements for him — If he did, this is a just a taste of the awesome he could expect.
For those of you looking for TRUTH — head over to The Apocalypsies and find out what’s really going on inside the head of Mr. Tracey. Warning: it’s a very, very strange place.
Clearly these are the answers Scott Tracey wishes he’d given…
You can find out more about Scott Tracey at his blog, or on Twitter. WITCH EYES officially releases this Thursday, September 8th. If you haven’t already pre-ordered a copy, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
I’d Like To Thank The Academy…
* St. Matt!
* Tiffany Emerick – librarian extraordinaire – who had my book on GoodReads within minutes of hearing the news. Thank you for accompanying me to a zillion book events over the past few years and telling me after each one That’s going to be you some day.
* Scott Tracey & Courtney Summers – for being my sanity throughout this crazy process and reading countless drafts of my synopsis and bio.
* Emily Hainsworth – For… everything: wearing your lucky shamrock pj’s, dog grooming whilst listening to me chatterbox, and the daily refrains of I can’t wait until you’re an Apocalypsie too.
* And to the Apocalypsies for being so welcoming.
* Team Sparkle for always filling my inbox full of ~*~’s and !!!’s
* Always, always to Joe Monti – the maker of dreams-come-true. Thank you for not putting me in time out for asking Can I announce yet? twelve million and two times.
* … finally, to the Schmidtlets for being ever-ready to participate in celebration dance parties, and for taking an hour-long nap so I had time to write this.