You may have noticed that I didn’t give my Best Book Ever on the contest page, but since I made you share yours, it would only be fair if I agonized over my own.
Since this is my blog, I’m not limiting myself to one. (I notice many of you didn’t limit yourselves to one either—I approve of this mini-rebellion!)
You may also notice that almost every single book that appears on my list was mentioned in the comments. That’s because my blog readers have excellent taste.
This isn’t a ranking—narrowing it down to ten was hard enough without ranking them. And if you asked me the same question tomorrow, I’d probably come up with a different list, but
AS OF THIS VERY MINUTE, my Best Books Ever are:
1) All of Austen. (My favorite changes daily. Usually it’s Emma. Or Pride & Prejudice)
2) The Truth About Forever – Sarah Dessen
3) Hunger Games —Suzanne Collins
4) Little Women — Louisa May Alcott
5) Anna & The French Kiss — Stephanie Perkins
6) The Archived — Victoria Schwab *
7) Drums, Girls, Dangerous Pie —Jordan Sonnenblick
8) Matilda — Roald Dahl
9) Anne of Green Gables — Lucy Maud Montgomery
10) Dairy Queen — Catherine Gilbert Murdock
*Yes, I’m a big, teasing, meanie. You all can’t read this until 1/13. But it is FABULOUS.
But you didn’t come here for reading recommendations (though, it’s not a bad consolation prize if you didn’t win) – without further delay, the winner of the SEND ME A SIGN pre-order and bracelet is:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And thank you to everyone who entered and shared their Best Book Ever! Thanks to you, I’ve got some new books added to my TBR.
One Reply to “Pre-Order Contest Winner”
*sniffle* All comments on this blog post were lost when I removed IntenseDebate from my site. Feel free to leave one now—it would make my day! I love chatting with you.