I’m living my life in twos right now.
- Two bassinets perched at the end of my bed.
- Two binks to locate when they drop from two little mouths.
- Two bottoms to diaper and two million loads of laundry to keep them covered.
- Two distinctly different cries that correspond to two very different personalities.
- Two downy heads to kiss and two sets of ears to fill with whispers of your mommy loves you so very much.
Two little Schmidtlets who are two months old!*
Baby A & Baby B – aka Acorn & Bean Sprout – aka Asher & Brad, arrived on November 16th.
Since then they’ve been busy making St.Matt and me the two happiest people in the world.
*which means this post is two months overdue, but in my defense, they were two months early in arriving.
8 Replies to “TWO-Minute Update”
Two thumbs up for this post! 😉 So glad you & the boys are doing well. Can’t wait to meet them (& read to them)!
<3 to you all.
Twice the joy for your double-sized heart. 🙂
A & B are sooo adorable. I love it when you post pics!
Awww! They are adorable! Loving the froggy onesie! I’m due May 2nd with our second child. It’s a boy and we’re naming him Rylie Shane.
Congrats on the little ones!
Tiff – I can’t wait for you to meet them either and to pick your brain about books I’ve missed. They are the luckiest boys alive to have you as their personal librarian 🙂
Linda – <3
Jess – Thanks and congratulations! That’s a great name.
My two little sparkle-nephews! <3 <3
Good thing two such perfect little guys have such an amazing mom. <3
Auntie Em – get the storm cellar ready, b/c the sparkle-munchkins will be visiting one of these days 🙂
They are gorgeous! I am so glad to hear all is well. They are the luckiest little boys in the world. I miss you, but I am basking in your evident joy. Hugs, Hugs.
What beautiful babies! Congratulations!